San Rafael Valley, AZ ~~ Photo by Bill Haas

Monday, July 12, 2010

MI FAMILIA - PART II

I'd like you to meet my favorite niece, Heidi Lynn Gonzalez Orr. OK, sure, she's my ONLY niece, but one is all you need if your only niece is Heidi Lynn Gonzlez Orr! She used to be known as "Snaggle Tooth." Not any more! Heidi, who specializes in Trusts and Estates, is a partner in a big shot Seattle law firm and carries her great, great grandfather's (a Mexican Supreme Court Judge under the Porfirio Diaz regime) legal torch.
My niece was recently diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, but that hasn't slowed her down much at all. She teaches at Seattle School of Law on the side, she volunteers, she's active in local professional and MS activities. I'm proud of my courageous, optimistic niece. She's beautiful inside and out, don't you agree?
This is her adorable, loveable Neufie puppy Sophia. (She's still a PITA but thankfully, she's smart and trainable and will grow out of her puppyness. Soon I hope!)

No comments: